The time required for the sports medical examination is about 3 hours. Our sports medical health examination includes:
- Anamnesis of your medical history
- Comprehensive general medical internal examination and orthopaedic examination
- Measurement of relevant body parameters (height, body weight, body mass index, body fat by means of calipermetry)
- Preparation and evaluation of a resting ECG and blood pressure measurement
- Exercise ECG on the bicycle ergometer
- Laboratory tests (urine analysis; blood sampling according to DOSB - German Olympic Sports Federation - incl. iron, ferritin, magnesium, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides)
- Rest spirometry
- Echocardiography of the heart
- Exercise test on the bicycle ergometer with ECG recording, blood pressure measurement and lactate value determination
- Spiroergometry - gas analysis
- FMS test (functional movement screen)
- Final consultation
- A detailed report including all the findings and specific training recommendations will be sent out promptly.
You will be treated as a private patient in our clinic and therefore you will be charged for the services. Since every examination is individual, we cannot exactly quantify the absolute amount of the invoice beforehand. The accounting is done according to the GOÄ (Gebührenordnung für Ärzte). If you are a statutory health insurance patient, please contact your health insurance company to arrange for the costs to be covered. If you have any questions about the costs, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.